Tuesday, August 25, 2009

21 down, 9 to go!

I'm in the single digits now, Ladies and Gentlemen! I started school this week so I've been even further behind, but I'm loving school! Yesterday I made what I'm calling "Bachelor's Suffle" where I took some diced deli ham and turkey, chopped up a leftover turkeyburger patty and then added some leftover barbacoa meat from chipotle and heated it all in a skillet with taco spices (paprika, chili powder, onion, garlic, cayenne...) and once it was all heated I added 5 eggs all scrambled up to the mix. I ate some for dinner with guacamole, then for breakfast with fruit and crispy sweet potato chips (unsalted, fried in sunflower oil- TERRA brand, on sale at Target right now)... then for dinner along with some cookies I made from almond flour, banana, almond butter, honey, Carob powder, and egg. I tried to start taking some advocare multivitamins today but in what I think was an unrelated issue I got really really nauseous in the middle of class today so I didn't want to take any chances adding foreign pills to my upset stomach. I also came up with a snack thats kind of an alternative to candy or pretzels, toasted sunflower seeds with honey and cinnamon... deeelish!

No comments:

Post a Comment